Thursday, February 16, 2012

AkHiRnyA.....

Nurul Fatehah Hashim

1851 Mukim 8, Kg baru,

Pokok Sena,

13200 Kepala Batas,

Pulau Pinang.

17 FEBRUARY 2012

Dear Mr./ Miss ,

RESIGNATION

I hereby tender my resignation as Assistant Auditor effective today. In compliance to the company’s policy, I have to serve one month resignation notice. Tentatively, I am requesting that my last working day is on the 17 March 2012.

I have decided that it is time to resign because I got an offer job which is can increase my experience. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the opportunity to work for ...... I have learned a great deal about more in auditing and my experience will help me a lot with my future career.

I wish you and the company continued success in all your endeavours. I hope to be able to keep in touch with you over the next year.

Setelah 10 bln aku berkhidmat disisni...akhirnya aku karang juga surta cinta wat kali ke-2 ... semoga diterima....

seius byk persoalan yg aku pikir be4 karang surat cinta ni...aku arap plhn kali ni adalah tepat dan lg dktkan diri ku pada yg maha ESA....


No comments:

Post a Comment